iPhone Users, you can add this calendar to your iPhone calendar app!
- Copy the link: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/fcps.org_isik5g35mvmo0luesu3tqa5q7c%40group.calendar.google.com/private-859ffec296aa79253176b7ff2ba483da/basic.ics
- Then, on your iPhone or iPad go to Settings > Accounts & Passwords > Add Account > Other.
- Tap on Add Subscribed Calendar.
- In the Server section, paste that ICS link you copied.
- Next you can choose a Description, and enter a username and password if the calendar needs it.
- Finally, tap the Use SSL switch, and hit the Save button. You’re good to go.